This too is my fantasy, NOT YET, a year at least after divorce. Or more. If it is to happen, it will. Thank you
1. I can have the shittiest day, and all I have to do is call you and hear your voice to calm me down.
2. Knowing that my presence and absence mean something to somebody.
3. It makes me happy to think that you’re in this relationship because I make you happy and because you want me to be happy too.
4. I can’t explain it word for word, but you just get me. I don’t have to say a million words; you just do.
5. At times when I feel so thankful to have you by my side, I think of ways to better myself in return of my thankfulness.
6. When I’m driving home late at night, and I’m falling asleep on the road, I have you to call on my speed dial.
7. When I have a fight with my mom/sister/friend/colleague/stranger, I could vent all I want…
View original post 108 more words